Saturday, 1 July 2017

Red Pepper and Sundried Tomato Dip Thermomix

This is one of my customers favourite Dip.  I have to agree that it's really tasty.  It is on page 70 of Everyday Cookbook Thermomix. I have adjusted it as I have a lactose  intolerant daughter at my home.  Today is Canada Day so it looks really great. It's dead easy and different from all the other dips that you see a lot of. I find a lot of people shop at Costco and you seem to see the same things over and over again. Don't get me wrong. Costco's stuff tastes good but you do see a lot of it. This is healthier and more economical to make your self as it really only takes a few seconds to make.

Ingredients:
1 large garlic clove
100g sundried tomatoes
2 red peppers chopped roughly, deseeded
120g cashews ( I used salted ones)
20g olive oil, 2 tsp white vinegar
50g parmesan cheese ( I omitted this)
Chop garlic 3 sec/speed 10 scrape down
Add all other ingredients
Turbo 3sec-5sec
Serve and enjoy or refridgerate to let flavours develop.
Serve with crackers or vegetable crudites.
YUMMY and Healthy!





No comments:

Post a Comment