Sunday, 11 December 2016

Thermomix White Chocolate Fudge with Pistachio/Hazelnut, and Cranberries

I have never understood why people like fudge.  I have eaten it at various carnivals and find that it is just like chewing on pure sugar.  This fudge recipe actually doesn't taste that sweet and it's not grainy. It also uses the real dried fruit to give it sweetness.  I was telling my friend  about this and she also said she has been making it to satisfy her and her husbands sweet tooth.  I think I have been converted and am willing to give it a chance even though I prefer more savoury delights.  It was also really easy to do and simple to clean up.  It is slightly sticky but easy to handle.


Ingredients:
 400g white chocolate chips
1 300ml can of sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
200g pistachios/Hazelnut
125g cranberries dried
Dried Cherries for garnish
 Pour chips, condensed milk and vanilla into bowl 5mins/50C/speed 2
Butter and line baking dish
Stir in nuts and cranberries and mix 10sec/speed5
Pour into buttered dish and sprinkle cherries on top
Chill minimum 1/2 hour until set.



No comments:

Post a Comment