Saturday, 9 July 2016

Bauhaus Vancouver One West Cordova Street

The best thing about Vancouver is the variety of restaurants.  Bauhaus is a upscale German restaurant owned by Uwe Boll.  It has been open since  June 2015  and I have been a few times in the last few months. It was just voted  2nd Best Upscale and  2nd Best New Restaurant in the 27th annual Restaurant Awards in Vancouver magazine.  I have included the newsletter link if you would like more information. I have also included some photos of the dishes that I had the pleasure of tasting. I took the photos, however the photos do not do the flavours justice. These are from multiple visits as I did not eat all that food in one sitting. Check it out!

http://us10.campaign-archive1.com/?u=c6a03a0a19066dbbc60926176&id=6e789a1c85&e=924fc15322














 YUMMY!



No comments:

Post a Comment