Sunday, 19 June 2016

Thermomix Cooking Classes in Coquitlam, British Columbia


As a red seal chef/foodie, I am always being asked for tips and recipes for various things. As cooking is my passion I love doing workshops. I will be using the new TM5 and TM31 so come and be inspired!

I will be offering cooking classes from my home  over the next few months.  If you want to come and be inspired or bring a friend, I would love to see you.  The only thing I ask is that you register and pay the 25 dollar course fee to reserve your spot. In the past I have done free workshops, which is why I will be charging a 25 dollar ingredient fee. If you give me a couple of days notice and can’t attend I will be more than happy to return your fee.  As well if you would like to host your own demo and receive a beautiful hostess gift with 3 or more people, I would also be more than happy to do that. Just contact me and we can plan that together.

Classes will start on time and roughly take 1.5 -2 hours long, (depending) Menus may vary slightly. Space is limited.



Beer Steamed Pork Roast and Dumplings


Rote Gruze (Berry Dessert) and Creme Anglais


Saturday October 29th 2;00P.M. GERMAN ($25.00), Obatzer(Camembert dip), Pretzels, Konigsberger Klopse (Beef/Veal Dumpling) and Steamed Potato’s, Rote Grutze (Berry dessert) and Vanilla Sauce (Creme Anglaise)

Saturday November 26th 2:00 p.m. XMAS GIFTS, ($25.00)Vegetable Stock, Curry Ketchup, Green Tea Shortbread, Homemade Bailey’s, Christmas Spice, Burnt Almonds (German roasted nuts), Fudge

Saturday December 10th 2:00 p.m. ($25.00) Ajvar(Eggplant/Pepper Dip), Foccacia, Apple Punch, Lentil Moussaka, Marble Cake, Sabayon (Wine cream)

Please contact me through this site or email  me with a convenient time to call you back.
crazycookingteacher@gmail.com



 Homemade Mustard

 Plum Dumplings

 Yummy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment