Monday, 2 February 2015

Thermomix Vancouver Raw Cooking Event

Well when we got into the car to drive to North Vancouver I wasn't counting on this experience.  In the olden days I have tried making raw food and meatless meals.  First I didn't have a Thermomix and secondly I wasn't using these recipes.  I was very surprised how much flavour was in these dishes. Things have definitely come a long way.  In the coming weeks I will try to recreate a few of the recipes especially, the raw lasagne.  Absolutely fantastic and loaded with flavour! As Thermomix consultants we have cooking classes monthly and have customers and potential customers attend.  We are building a community of people who want to eat healthy and learn new things.This was out menu:
Immune Booster Juice
CADA- healthy topping for yogurt
Cashew Cheese Dip
Mixed nut, chia seed and cacao Bliss balls
Raw Lasagna
Salted Caramel, Peanut Butter truffles
Raw Almond Banana Butter Icecream


Dagmar, Fellow Thermomix Consultant



Mixed nut, chia seed and cacao Bliss balls


Nutritional Yeast







Raw DELICIOUS Lasgna!

No comments:

Post a Comment