Monday, 23 February 2015

I started out with Wolfgang Puck's dough recipe but had to add more flour because it was too runny.  This dough turned out very crunchy and it didn't break when rolled out thinly. This is a work in progress.

500g OO flour
1 tsp salt
1T agave syrup
200g water
20g fresh yeast (you can use instant)
Place water yeast and agave in Thermomix 37C/2mins/speed 1
Add flour, salt and KNEAD/ 2 minutes until ball has formed.
Roll out thinly using semolina so that it doesn't stick. (reg flour works too)
Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes until crisp.
I bake on a pizza stone so keep checking for your ovens.


Very crunchy pizza!
2minute, 20 second quail egg
I made a dressing of cream, smoked wild sockeye, and onions for on top.
250g sour cream
1 bundle parsley
1 bundle dill
50 g whipping cream
10g dried salted capers
Mix for 10 seconds / speed 9 in Thermomix.
Cover pizza, Add salmon and onions.
I also added 2min 20 second cooked quail eggs.
If I had caviar I would have added that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment