Saturday, 24 January 2015

Honey-Mustard Cream

This sauce is from my girlfriend in Germany who told me to get a Thermomix as I would never look back.  We have known each other for 35 years and was my best buddy when I lived there. Boy was she right!  She loves her machine and uses it a lot. She hasn't had any problems and knows lots of people with previous Thermomix models.  She says when she gets together with friends they talk about Thermomix recipes.  Almost cult like.  I'm starting to see that in my circle of friends as well.  So be forewarned!




1 garlic clove (large)
15 g honey
30g german mustard (stronger flavoured)
200g cream cheese or yogurt cheese which is what I had on hand.
1 T dried parsley or herbs(I used  3 green onions)
1tsp salt and pepper to taste

grind garlic and green Onions 5sec/speed5
add remainder and blend 15 sec/speed3
Serve with pretzels or potatoes, roast etc.

Garlic and Green onions.

Dip anything in it!

2 comments:

  1. HI Monica - what amount of onions?
    :)
    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valerie. I used 3 green onions.
    Happy Cooking! :)M

    ReplyDelete