Monday, 22 December 2014

Horseradish Cream with parsley

This was so simple to make in the Thermomix as compared to grating the horseradish root yourself.  It used to be very painful and time consuming.  The only problem is that when I remove the lid, I need to remember  not to sniff the Thermomix bowl.

One 7 inch horseradish root peeled and cut into smaller pieces
1/2 bundle of fresh flatlet parsley
250 g whipped whipping cream 35% fat
Pulse horseradish and parsley until fined chopped about 10 sec/speed 9
Mix whipping cream and serve.
Goes well with Salmon, ham roast beef etc...



2 comments:

  1. Yum! Do you whip the cream in the Thermomix?
    :)
    I have a great horseradish soup on my site. :) V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Valerie, I whipped the cream in the Thermomix too. I will try your horseradish soup!
    Happy Cooking! :) M

    ReplyDelete