- 110 g organic brown rice
- 110 g basmati rice
- 140 g arrowroot/tapioca flour, (bought or pre-mill tapioca seeds in your TMX for 2 mins)
- 40 g dry chickpeas, (or use besan flour)
- 40 g mixed seeds (linseed & chia is what I used), (I use sunflower, linseed, pepitas, chia &/or sesame seeds)
- 2 tsp xanthan gum
- 2.5 tsp dried yeast
- 20 g raw sugar or rapadura sugar
- 400 g lukewarm water
- 30 g macadamia oil
- 80 g whole millet
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 eggs, (I use XL free-range)
- 1 heaped tsp sea salt flakes
- INSTEAD OF MACADAMIA OIL I USED OLIVE
- THE BREAD STAYED MOIST AND LOVELY FOR 3 DAYS. ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!
1.Preheat oven to 180C
Grease & line a medium sized loaf pan with baking paper. Alternatively, grease a non-stick pan & sprinkle with extra sesame seeds.
2.Place brown rice, basmati rice & millet in clean, dry TM bowl & mill 2 minutes on speed 9 to make flour. Set aside in a separate bowl.
3.Place chickpeas in TM bowl & mill 2 minutes on speed 9.
(If you are milling tapioca seeds to flour, do so before the chickpeas & place in bowl with ground rice/millet)
4.Put all dry ingredients in the TM bowl & mix for 15 secs on speed 4.
5.Place water, oil, vinegar and eggs into the bowl and mix for 15 secs on speed 5-6.
6.Tip mixture into prepared tin, spread evenly with the spatula & let rise for 30mins in a warm position (I sit the tin on top of the stove to take advantage of the heat from the oven underneath).
Bake for 40mins or until the bottom sounds hollow when tapped. Remove from oven, allow to sit in tin for a minute before removing to a rack to cool.